Brackets (also called parentheses) are used to enclose a word or words which can be left out and still leave a meaningful sentence.
Brackets ( ) - आसानी से व्याकरण सीखे
- The wooded area (see map below) is approximately 4,000 hectares.
- This is a process which Hayek (a writer who came to rather different conclusions) also observed.
- Any student(s) interested in taking part should e-mail me.
- A goat should give from three to six pints (1.7 to 3.4 litres) of milk a day.
- I haven’t yet spoken to John (I mean John Maple, my boss), but I have a meeting with him on Friday.
- For lunch we had sandwiches (pastrami on rye and so on), salami, coleslaw, fried chicken, and potato salad.
- He’s very handsome (positively gorgeous in fact!) and still single.