Possessive pronouns are used when you want to indicate who owns or is associated with an item.
Possessive pronouns - आसानी से व्याकरण सीखे
- All those books are hers.
- Those suitcases are ours.
- Are you selling those books? I’d never sell any of mine.
- Those awful cousins of yours are here.
- This TV is really cheap. – Yes, ours was a bit more expensive, but better quality.
- I’m looking for Helen’s trainers. Perhaps these are hers.
- These are our seats and the ones in front are yours.
|possessive determiner||possessive pronoun|
Note that none of these words should be spelled with an apostrophe. Avoid the common mistake of writing it’s for the possessive form. It’s is a short form for it is.PreviousNext