The question mark marks the end of a question.
The question mark ( ? ) - Easy Learning Grammar
- When will we be arriving?
- Why did you do that?
- Does any of this matter?
- He’s certain to be elected, isn’t he?
- The lady said, ‘Where are you going?’
- The lady asked where she was going.
- You know he doesn’t live here any longer?
- I’d like to know what you’ve been doing all this time.
- I wonder what’s happened.
- Will you please return the completed forms to me.
- Would you please call my brother and ask him to collect my car.